Welcome to Bernie's Blog. Don't forget to subscribe and follow if you like the blog. Let me know if there is anything you would like to see here and I will try to include it.


Also, check Out my website:


http://www.bentwrenchesautoservice.com/







Monday, July 18, 2011

New carburation conversion from two barrel progressive type carburator, to a larger two barrel synchronous type carburator.

This conversion has been done on a 1975 Lancia Beta Coupe, with an 1800cc engine. This type of carburator is a Weber DCNF. This type of carburator would normally be found on either a Lamborghini Uracco or a Ferrari 308.


Driver's side view of new carburation system.


Passenger side view.


Top view from windshield side.


A close up of the top view.


Top view from front and/or radiator side.


Close up of the right side view.


Top view to the left from the front.


Isolators/spacers and the retaining plate.


Top view with the open air filter assembly installed.


This is a front 3/4 view of a 1976 Lamborghini Urraco.


This is a left side view of a 1978 Ferrari 308 GTB.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, My name is Brian and I'd like to speak with you about your blog, please email me at your earliest convenience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brian
      Sorry I missed your comment! I've just started getting the blog up and running again. We've got lots of new projects on the go right now. I will be adding more photos soon.
      Bernie

      Delete