Welcome to Bernie's Blog. Don't forget to subscribe and follow if you like the blog. Let me know if there is anything you would like to see here and I will try to include it.


Also, check Out my website:


http://www.bentwrenchesautoservice.com/







Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Maryhill Loops Hill Climb 2012

Loading up in preparation to leave for the Maryhill Loops Hill Climb on Sept 27 & 28. A view from inside the shop.
Unloading at Maryhill in Goldendale, Washington. This is near the Washington/Oregon border on the Columbia River.
My co-driver, Bruce waiting his turn in Line. He got in several very good runs.
Me (number 128) at the starting line waiting to start my run. My best run 2:35.4 I took 1st in class,GTL.
A view of the loops! What a tough track to drive...but very exhilarating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment